Cleared for take-off!
It’s available for your next fly-venture, cross-country trip, hour building and a great choice for pilots that are currently pursuing or planning a new rating, i.e. instrument rating or commercial pilot license.
As of 7/1/21, the regular rate will be $225.00 per hour.
A discounted rate of $175.00 is available through a supplemental monthly membership fee of $200/month. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Our list of checkout requirements is trying to strike a balance between accessibility and availability to a wide group of pilots while also making sure that each individual pilot is properly trained, experienced, aware and current.
The current checkout requirements are:
- VFR/IFR syllabus for Cirrus transition (training with any club-approved Cirrus CFI)
- Satisfactory evaluation flight (with club Safety Officer or designee)
- Minimum hours (including all flights with approved CFIs and evaluation flight)
- Pilots with no time in make/model: 10.0 flight (VFR) or 15.0 flight (IFR) and 8.0 ground (see syllabus)
- Pilots with time in make/model but no Cirrus Transition certificate: 5.0 flight, addl. hours as required by CFI
- Pilots with Cirrus Transition certificate: as required by CFI
- Completion of checkout quiz
The requirements for solo flight are:
- 80 hours total
- Private Pilot
- PlusOne Cirrus Transition Certificate
- 1.0 hours in preceding 90 days in SR20 (make/model)
If make/model currency of a pilot has lapsed, a flight with an approved CFI is required prior to any solo flight.
Sign up for our newsletter here: